Yarrabilba is the start of something special. A place where big ideas are built for tomorrow. A new generation, master-planned community that will be home to over 45,000 residents on completion.
Surrounded by Plunkett Conservation Park and on the doorstep of Mt Tamborine, Yarrabilba is perfectly positioned between Brisbane’s CBD and the Gold Coast. A vibrant and connected community ready for you to start enjoying today with shops, schools, parks, community facilities and so much more to come, just around the corner.
Sustainability is at the heart of Yarrabilba’s design. Plans are well underway for Yarrabilba to become Australia’s first digitally-integrated urban agriculture and a local food economy.
Cycling and walking trails, a community garden plus close proximity to schools, make for a cost effective and environmentally-friendly lifestyle. Like-minded people can connect at the many community centres, cafés and sports fields. Here, neighbours will feel like family.
At the heart of Yarrabilba, is a promise for a brighter future and sense of belonging – something every Australian family deserves.
Ready for today, built for tomorrow
Yarrabilba offers the best of both worlds. Live in a progressive community with so much to look forward to as the community grows, yet with all the modern day conveniences you need right here, right now.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane’s CBD, the Gold Coast’s stunning beaches, renowned theme parks and Mt Tamborine’s award-winning wineries, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Balance your busy lifestyle with the convenience of living in a meticulously planned community.
• Located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• 45 kilometres south east of Brisbane’s CBD Transport
• A short drive to Logan Central, Beenleigh and Browns Plains
• Bus service interchange
• 40 minute train ride to Brisbane CBD Community
• Home to over 45,000 people upon completion by around 2041
• 2,058 hectares
• Over 17,000 residential dwellings
• Over 8,000 residents as of September 2019
• Opticomm fast-speed fibre optic network connection
• 6-Star Green Star rated community
• Sparrow Early Learning and Harmony Early Learning Journey child care centres
• St Clare’s Kindergarten and Primary School
• Yarrabilba State Primary School
• Yarrabilba State Secondary College opening January 2020
• Catholic secondary school opening in 2021
• A total of 11 primary and secondary schools planned
Shopping and Lifestyle
• Caltex Service Station and Star Mart
• IGA-anchored convenience store
• Coles Supermarket
• McDonald’s restaurant
• Cafés, restaurants and bakery
• Hair and beauty salons, and barber
• A town centre with plenty of specialty stores, cafés and restaurants
Health and Wellbeing
• Medical centre with doctors, dentists, skin clinic and QML Pathology
• TerryWhite Chemmart
• Live Fit Gym
• Little Snappers Swim School
• Weekly 5km parkrun
• Outdoor fitness group
• The Exchange onsite office connecting local people with local jobs and training
• Gold Coast School of Construction Training & Education Centre
• HELP Enterprises - offering disability and employment training services
• Targeting approximately 13,000 fulltime jobs over the project’s lifetime
• Over 12% of all on-site jobs are expected to operate as work-fromhome businesses